Who has gone to the moon –Today in this article we will try to know about it in full detail. Many people believe that Neil Armstrong was the first and last man who stepped on the moon. Let me tell you that apart from Neil Armstrong, there are 8 other people. Who had stepped on the moon.
The beauty of the moon is famous everywhere. 9 Because of its proximity to the earth, we always describe it. With the change of day, the moon also changes its phase. Sometimes you must have seen the moon full and sometimes you must have seen half and So sometimes you must have seen a very small cut part. You must have heard many songs about the beauty of the moon. You must have seen a beautiful thing many times comparing it with the beauty of the moon. You must have seen the description of many songs too. The distance from the Moon is about 384400 kilometers, which is very close to the rest of the planets. Today we will know the names of all the scientists who stepped on the moon. You all should know that the first person to step on the moon was Neil Amstrong. But after them there were many more people who have gone to the moon. Among the remaining people, there were 12 people who had stepped on the moon.
Let us know the names of those 12 people.
|1||Neil Armstrong||July 1969||Apollo
|2||Buzz Aldrin||July 1969||Apollo 11|
|3||Charles Conrad||November 1969||Apollo 12|
|4||Alan Bean||November 1969||Apollo 12|
|5||Alan Sheperd||Feb 1971||Apollo
|6||Edgar Mitchell||Feb 1971||Apollo 14|
|7||David Scott||Aug 1971||Apollo 15|
|8||James Irwin||Aug 1971||Apollo 15|
|9||John young||April 1972||Apollo
|10||Charles Duke||April 1972||Apollo 16|
|11||Harrison Schmitt||Dec 1972||Apollo 17|
|12||Eugene Cernan||Dec 1972||Apollo 17|
Chand Par Kon Kon Gaya Hai|Who has gone to the moon?
You should know that so far only 12 people have gone to the moon. No one else knows about the reality of the moon better than these. These people have come by experiencing the moon themselves. I am going to give a list of these 12 people who went to the moon, as well as when and at what time they went. Will know in detail. Both their success and failure will be known in detail.
- Neil Armstrong was the first man to step on the moon.
- Neil Armstrong was an American citizen who was born on 5 August 1930 in the city of Wapakoneta, America.
- On 20 July 1969, Apollo 11 was the first man to walk on the moon.
- Neil Armstrong was an astronaut and popular astronautical engineer.
- He was working in NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration).
- He was retired from NASA in 1971, after that he also worked as a professor in many colleges.
- Neil Armstrong was also awarded with many medals.
- After the mission was successful, the incumbent President Nixon was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- After this, in 1978, Jimmy Corter was awarded the Congressional Space Medal of Honor.
- He died on 25 August 2012, at the age of 82.
- Neil Armstrong was the commander of the vehicle on which he went to the moon.
- Buzz Aldrin was the second person to step on the moon.
- It is also an American citizen. Buzz Aldrin was born on January 20, 1930 in Glen Ridge, USA.
- Buzz Aldrin was the Lunar module pilot present in Apolo mission 11 with Neil Armstrong.
- Buzz Aldren was working at NASA as a mechanical engineer.
- Buzz Aldrene has also traveled to the North Pole at the age of 86.
- He is the first person to reach the North Pole at the oldest age.
- He completed the journey of North Pole in the year 2016.
- Pete Conrad was born on June 2, 1930 in the city of Philipdelphia, USA.
- Pete Conrad was the third person to step on the moon.
- In 1969, the Apollo 12 mission was sent by America to the Moon, in which Pete Conrad was aboard.
- Pete conrad was an astronomical engineer who worked in NASA. Retired in 1973 and got employed in some new business.
- Pete Conrad was born on June 2, 1930 in the city of Philadelphia, USA.
- In 1999 ojai california, he died in a motorcycle accident at the age of 69.
- The name of the fourth person to step on the moon is Alan Bean.
- Apollo Mission 12, 1969 involved Alan Bean.
- Alan Bean was an American citizen, he was born on March 15, 1932 in Texas city of America.
- Alan Bean was an Aeronautical Engineer, apart from this he was also a Navy officer and test pilot, he worked at NASA.
- By 1981, he retired after completing his work in NASA. After this he had shown a lot of interest in painting.
- He died on 26 May 2018 at the age of 86 due to sudden deteriorating health.
- Alan Sheperd was the 5th person to step on the Moon.
- He was born on 18 November 1923 in Del Monte Forest, California, United.
- Alan Sheperd was working at NASA.
- He retired from NASA in 1974.
- After he retired, he showed interest in real estate and banking.
- He died on 21 July 1988 at the age of 74.
Edgar Mitchell(Edgar Mitchell)
- Edgar Mitchell was the sixth person in the world to step on the moon.
- Edgar Mitchell was born on 17 September 1930 in Hereford, Texas, United States.
- Alan sheperd and edgar mitchell both went to the moon together in Apollo Mission 14, 1971.
- Edgar Mitchell used to work at NASA, he was working at NASA until 1972.
- After retiring from NASA, Edgar Mitchell worked in an institute researching mental phenomena and ESP.
- He died on 4 July 2016 at the age of 85 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- David Scott was the seventh person in the world to set foot on the moon.
- He was born on 6 June 1932 in San Antonio, Texas, United States.
- Apollo 15, 1971 included David Scott in the Apollo 15 classic mission.
- David Scott was a Scott test pilot, and astronaut.
- He was a popular astronaut, he had successfully done space travel three times.
- David Scott retired from NASA in 1977. After being retired, he started working as a popular writer.
- He also participated in missions like Apollo 15, Apollo 9, Gemini 8.
- James Irwin was the 8th person to set foot on the moon.
- James irwin was born on 17 March 1930 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US.
- They were involved in Apollo Mission 15, under this mission they went to the Moon.
- He was an Air Force pilot, testing pilot, astronaut, and astronautical engineer. His full name is James Benson Irwin.
- He was retired from NASA in 1972.
- He died of heart attack on 8 August 1971 at the age of 61.
- John Young was the ninth person in the world to set foot on the moon.
- On Apollo mission 16, 1972, he was the man to go to the moon as a commandor.
- He was born on 24 September 1930 in San Francisco, California, US.
- His full name is John Watson young.
- He was employed at NASA. He was an astronaut, test pilot, aeronautical engineer, and naval officer.
- He died of pneumonia on 5 January 2018, at the age of 87.
- John young has traveled to space almost six times, which is a world record.
- Apart from Apollo 16, he has also done Gemini 3, Gemini, Apollo 10, STS-1, STS-9, missions.
- Charles Duke was the 10th person to set foot on the moon.
- Apollo Mission 16 was involved in 1972, during which it went to the moon.
- He was born on 3 October 1935 in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
- His full name is Charles Moss Duke Jr.
- Charles Duke was employed in the American Air Force, in addition to being an astronaut.
Eugene Cernan(Eugene Cernan)
- Eugene Cernan was the eleventh man in the world to walk on the Moon.
- Eugene Cernan was born on March 14, 1934 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He died on January 16, 2017 in Houston Texas.
- His full name is Eugene Andrew Cernan.
- He took part in the Apollo 17 mission on 7 December 1972, during which he went to the Moon.
- Eugene Cernan was an electrical engineer, astronautical engineer, fighter pilot, and space traveler by profession.
- He retired from NASA in 1976. After being retired, he also worked in some private company.
- Apart from Apollo 17, he was also involved in Apollo 10, Gemini 9A missions.
- The name of the world’s 12th man who stepped on the moon was harrison schmitt.
- By participating in Apollo Mission 17, he became the 12th man to step on the moon.
- He was born on 3 July 1935 in New Mexico, United States.
- Harrison Schmitt’s full name is Harrison Hagan Schmidt.
- He was a popular astronaut, and professor by profession.
- Retired from NASA in 1975, after that he has also worked as a professor at the university.
Chand par kon kon gaya video
Frequently asked questions on Chand par kon kon gaya hai.
How many people have gone to the moon so far?
So far 12 people have gone to the moon, in which the name of the first person was Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin. Apollo11, Apollo12, Apollo14, Apollo15, Apollo16, Apollo17 for the mission of the moon.
Who is the first Indian to walk on the moon?
No one has been the first Indian to go to the moon yet, but Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian who stepped on the moon. He started the journey of space with the help of Soyuz T spacecraft on 3 April 1984 at 6.38 pm Indian time. After staying for about 228 days, they had returned back to Earth.
How long does it take to go from Earth to the Moon?
The distance of the Moon from the Earth is about 384400 km. It takes about 3 days for a spacecraft to reach the Moon.
Is life possible on the moon?
According to the research in ISRO’s Moon, no such estimate has been made so far that life can be possible in the Moon. The pervading rays falling from the Sun fall directly on the Moon, for which there is no layer to stop.
How big is the moon?
The radius of the moon is about 1737.4 km.
How to buy land on the moon?
To buy land on the moon, land in the moon can be easily purchased through the International lunar land registry. You can buy land on the moon by visiting their site.
Who is the youngest person to land on the moon?
Charles Duke was the youngest person to set foot on the Moon. It was in April 1972 under Apollo mission 17 that he got the opportunity to go to the Moon.
Is there water on the moon?
In recent NASA research, it has been found that the amount of water is present on the moon. NASA has estimated that the presence of water in the moon is at the place where sunlight does not reach.
How do you go to the moon?
To go to the moon, you have to take the help of spacecraft.
conclusion Who has gone to the moon
In this article, we have told you by preparing a complete list of who went to the moon. I hope that all the astronauts who have gone to the moon have successfully completed their mission and returned to earth. Most of the Chandrayaan missions are of NASA. Such as Apollo 11, Apollo 12, Apollo 14, Apollo 15, Apollo 16, Apollo 17. Under these missions, the orbit of the moon was completed.
Who has gone to the moon